|Announcement Title||Debt - Listing Confirmation|
|Announcement Subtitle||S$75,000,000 4.6% Notes due 2019|
|Securities||BREADTALK S$75M4.6%N190401 (BREADN19)
|Date & Time of Broadcast||Apr 1, 2016 15:45|
|Submitted By||Issuer Services
|Effective Date and Time||Apr 4, 2016 9:00|
|Description||1. The Notes will be listed and quoted in the Bonds Market with effect from 9.00 a.m., Monday, 4 April 2016.
2. The short name and abbreviated name of the Notes are 'BreadTalk n4.6%190401S' and 'BREADN19' respectively. The ISIN Code is SG71G0000004.
The letter 'S' denotes that trading of the Notes is restricted to the persons specified in Sections 274 and 275 of the Securities and Futures Act 2001 (the 'SFA').
3. The Notes will be quoted and traded in Singapore Dollar. The Notes will be issued in denominations of S$250,000 and traded in a minimum board lot size of S$250,000.
4. The issue date of the Notes is 1 April 2016.
5. The name and address of the Principal Paying Agent is as follows: -
Deutsche Bank AG, Singapore Branch
#16-00 South Tower
6. The Lead Managers and Bookrunners of the Notes is Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
7. Please refer to the Issuer's offering documents for complete details before trading.